Want to start a relationship? Perhaps you have used online dating sites or apps? Some ask you hundreds of very specific and intimate questions and some only need your photo. Usually, the first contact you have with the Saratoga Cycling Studio is online. You enter in some contact info, you find a class and/or instructor you want to check out and then we meet you in person. We see you and we are “swiping right”! The more we get to know each other, the better our relationship will be.
Here is a little something about us to break the ice (in no particular order).
- We welcome all fitness levels, shapes, sizes, ages, and we mean it! Check out any of our facebook or instagram photos and you will surely find someone that you can relate to.
- Spinning is a trademarked term and owned by Mad Dogg Athletics. Not all indoor cycling is Spinning! We are licensed by Mad Dogg Athletics and that means our instructors are certified in Spinning and must complete continuing education to make your ride safe and fun! We also have to abide by other guidelines to ensure you have an exceptional (and safe) ride that gives you the results you want.
- Anyone can take a Spinning class with us. It is very low impact, fun, and everything can be modified. We do not have beginner or advanced classes for that reason. YOU are in charge of your intensity.
- Our five year anniversary will be in April of 2017!
- All of our instructors have unique personalities that they bring to every class. A good rule of thumb is to try out one instructors class at least three times to see if they are your spirit animal.
- The bike seat is a unique feeling the first (or second) time you ride. Buy some padded shorts and stop making excuses!
- The Saratoga Cycling Studio is a woman – owned business. Woop, Woop!
- We have donated or raised over $50,000 to local and nationwide charities since opening our doors.
- We kind of like when you leave a puddle of sweat on the floor. Was that TMI?
- Our goal isn’t to “kill you” on the bike, it is to offer you a chance to achieve your goals.